Tourist Place

Tourist Information :

Entry Permits

Foreign Tourists no longer need Protected Area Permit (PAP) to visit Nagaland since January 2011. However, they are to register with the Foreigner’s Registration Officer (FRO) of the District they visit or the nearest Police Station within 24 hours of their arrival. Domestic tourists should obtain the Inner Line Permit issued by the authorities more