Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi - 110 037 Invites applications for the following posts as under :
* OH- Orthopaedically Handicapped
As the reservation for physically disabled candidates is on Horizontal basis, the selected candidates will be placed on the appropriate category (viz. SC/ST/OBC/UR) to which they belong. Please indicate your category in application form viz. SC/ST/OBC/UR.
Panel will be made for vacancies likely to arise in the future in all cadres. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC & Ex-serviceman among the above posts at Sl.No. 1 to 5 will be as per Govt. Rules. Age relaxation, other concessions for Physically Disabled persons will be as per Govt. Rules. The Total Emoluments as mentioned above includes Basic, DA, HRA and CCA at the minimum of the scale.
1.Post : Senior Assistant (Steno)
Qualification : Graduate with speed of 80/40 w.p.m. in English Stenography and typing respectively, with proficiency in Computer Operations. Experience : 1 year as Stenographer.
Age : Below 27 years.
2.Post : Senior Assistant (Accounts)
Qualification : Graduate Preferably B.Com Experience : 3 years experience in Accounts/Budget/Internal audit in a Govt. Department/commercial organisation/Public Sector Undertaking or Graduate with a pass in intermediate examination of ICA or ICWA.
Age: Below 27 yrs.
3.Post : Assistant (Office)
Qualification : Graduate with a speed of 40 w.p.m. in English typing. Experience: 2 years in Government office/Public Sector Undertakings/An Organisation of repute. Proficiency in computer operations is necessary. Preference will be given to those who are in possession of National Apprenticeship Certificate. Age : Below 27 years.
4.Post: Junior Attendant(Store)
Qualification: 8th / Middle pass. Experience : 3 years in Department of Stores of a reputed organisation. Physical Standard : Should have good physique for handling store items for proper storage/use. Age : Below 27 years.
5.Post : Senior Assistant (Hindi Steno)
Qualification : Essential : Graduate with speed of 80/40 w.p.m. in Hindi Stenography and typing respectively, with proficiency in Computer Operations. Desirable: B&C Certificate of National Cadet Corps. Experience: 2 years as Hindi Stenographer. Age: Below 27 yrs.
|GENERAL INFORMATION / CONDITIONS.|
1.In addition to total emoluments other benefits admissible are HRD allowance, Transport allowance, Canteen allowance, CPF, LTC, Gratuity, Medical Reimbursement, Group Insurance, Leave Encashment, Benevolent Fund Scheme, Uniform, Proficiency Allowance etc.
2. Age relaxation upto 3 yrs for OBC, 5 years for SC and ST candidates and for Ex-Servicemen as per rules, and 5 yrs to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in J&K during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 on production of certificate from Competent Authority prescribed by Govt.of India. Upper age limit for Physically Disabled persons is relaxed by 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC)
3. Outstation Physically Disabled/SC/ST/OBC candidates called for test/interview will be paid 2nd class to and fro railway fare by shortest route, subject to production of railway receipt/ticket number. Unreserved candidates will be reimbursed traveling expenses for attending interview only, as per rules. TA is not admissible to those candidates who are already in employment with Centre/State Govt./Govt. Organisation/Local Govt. Institutions/PSUs/Panchayats.
4. Other things being equal, candidates outstanding in sports will be given preference.
5. Part-time experience will not be considered.
6. Maximum age and Experience will be determined as on 30th June 2004.
7. Employees of Govt./Quasi Govt. Organization, Public Sector Undertakings/Local bodies etc. should submit their applications through proper channel.
8. Management will have discretion for rejecting any application without assigning any reason and for fixing higher standards for calling candidates for test/interview and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
9. The Authority reserves the right not to fill up any posts.
10. Incomplete applications and applications received after the specified date are liable to be rejected. Mere fulfillment of requirement laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for test/interview.
11. Candidates selected can be posted on round the clock duties (Shift duties) wherever applicable.
12. Candidates will have the option to use Hindi or English in answering the question papers (except paper in English, if any).
13. Any attempt to bring outside influence will be treated as disqualification.
|INFORMATION / CONDITIONS FOR PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED.|
1. The extent of physical disability/deformity as mentioned above should be minimum 40 % for availing benefit of reservation under the category OH. A certificate of disability in the prescribed format issued by competent Medical Authority for the purpose of employment should be submitted along with the application. 2. Written test/skill test and interview shall be conducted in New Delhi only.
Applications neatly typed in A-4 size paper (Separate
application for each post) giving complete details (Super scribing the name of
the Post and Category on the envelope) as per the prescribed format given
below, along with legible attested copies of testimonials in proof of their
Disability from Competent Authority and belonging to SC/ST/OBC community (if
applicable), Age, Qualifications, Experience etc. as indicated above should
reach within 15(fifteen) days from the date of publication to